Dear web surfers, clients and all whom these may concern,
We’re committed to managing and safeguarding the information you give us when looking for a service.
Our new policies provide clear information on how we handle and protect your personal information.
At the same time, we will continue to give you full control of your contact preferences and enable you to remove your info, via the website.
We’re proud to be a part of your life and professional journey and we look forward to working with you in the future.
- The Site, together with all content on the Site, is owned or controlled by Maltaway Partners Rossella Gianazza and Alberto Balatti.
- To provide or offer to you our Services and advisory, it is sometimes necessary for us to collect and process certain personal information and to transfer to third parties (specific our trusted partners) to finalize your specific request, including some or all, but is not limited to, of the following: name, address, date of birth, gender, email addresses and/or phone numbers, Business, Income, Assets, Nationality, Residency, your activities on the Site, your personal preferences relating to the Services and/or other relevant information. The Data will be stored together with any additional information you may provide to us, and will be used to manage your request and to customize and improve this website and related services offered to you. Also from time to time we and/or our trusted partners may contact you with offers that may interest you and/or to inform you of other products and services. All Data is processed by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and we will keep your personal information only for as long as is necessary.
- Maltaway will collect your personal information for example if you complete an online form or submit an inquiry through our website, including “Contact Us” information requests and blog subscriptions. Where you have consented, we may also collect sensitive personal data about you, for instance relating to your nationality. If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses.
- The Data are stored on our servers or those of third-party storage service providers. We may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business, which may involve the transfer the Data to other third parties, in respect with this policy and applicable law. We may use ‘cookies’ while you access the Site. Please read the specific policies and information about cookies.
- This Website host blogs and other social media applications or services that allow you to share content with other users. Any personal information or other information that you contribute to any Social Media Application can be read, collected, and used by other users of that Social Media Application over whom we have little or no control. Therefore, we are not responsible for any other user’s use, misuse, or misappropriation of any personal information or other information that you contribute to any Social Media Application.
- Please note you have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of Data or to object to or request the restriction of processing of your Data. If you have any questions or if you do not want us to retain or use your personal information, you may withdraw your consent (i.e. opt out), by contacting us Rossella Gianazza and Alberto Balatti at email@example.com
The reading, understanding and agreeing to the content of this page will include the contents of these following web pages: